Tuesday 28 April 2009

Spotto

Spotted: Albie looking like a faggot. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. I'm all for LGBT rights, guys.

The photo on the right is the main offender. The one on the left is excluded from my claims.

I've hung onto this picture for a while because I forgot about it, but then my groupie reminded me of it. Isn't that what groupies are for?

By the way, there's also some shocking photos of Albie with a certain saffa player who I won't mention now. It's likely people have seen the photos before but I will comment on them when I find the time.

7 comments:

Chris said...

funniest photo ever. feel sorry for the pose he had to make

Amy said...

I can't figure out whether that's a fielding pose or some sort of retarded bowling one.

Esra_Star said...

Wow I didn't think that Albie could look bad but they are some terrible pictures. And whats with the white? He's not AB!

Gaurav Sethi said...

The Albie's so bright i need shades.

Amy said...

Esra, that better not be a subtle dig at Albie's limited career in his Test whites because Albie's going to kill you.

NC, yes, it sounds strange but the whites... radiate.

Esra_Star said...

No it's not. I love Albs and want him in the test side even if he's playing shit. But the white lyrca and cricket pants isn't a hot look on anyone!

MrsMelman said...

i sent u some albie love to ur e-mail!