Sunday 26 April 2009

White Mischief Gal Spills the Beans

If you had to pick any profession for our Mischief Gal blogger Rebecca Lee, what would it be?

Okay, this is enough thinking time.

She's an attorney.

I know.
“I went to Florida State University, and Cumberland School of Law, and I am actually a practising attorney. I have passed my board. I can do my work on the internet. I do a lot of boring contract stuff. Some people try to make us out as dumb girls, but cheerleading is on its way to become an Olympic sport, and so it’s quite a serious sport."

Just like cricket is on its way to being an Olympic sport.

But alright, don't judge a book by its cover, etc. A lesson learnt for everyone.

6 comments:

Leela said...

Apparently Kallis' sis is also a cheerleader. For the CSK to be precise.
Ok.. um I don't know where I am going with this one..
Never mind.

Amy said...

Kallis told Neil Manthrop that he was perturbed when he got out and saw his sister cheerleading very enthusiastically. haha.

Esra_Star said...

I read that article too, even Jacques sister doesn't want to see him on the cricket field!

Amy said...

Just like everyone else, it seems.

12th Man said...

Is cheerleading a job for the poor? I doubt if that could be called a sport. And in the Olympics? How do they judge who cheerlead well if they are not going to go by the cover?

Amy said...

Cheerleading will never be a sport in the Olympics while I live. It's a silly claim to make for an attorney. heh.