- Won't get to see Shane Watson's hair in slow motion. Shame.
- Hope bowlers shout more obscenities at batsmen.
- Circus acts.
- No fielding side knows what they are missing out on. Sybrand's not playing.
- Munaf Patel can hopefully get coloured contact lenses to spare us the terror.
- Yusuf Pathan can try to stop looking so nervous before bowling.
- OUTFIELDS MUST BE FAST OR I WILL DIE.
- Warne will hide the thinning bald spot on the back of his head.
- Slog it!
- Cheerleaders will have more interesting moves.
- Shane Warne will mis-spit on batsman at non-striker's end. Lucky Punter's not there.
- At least when Albie gets out he takes the wicketkeeper and a fielder out with him.
- AUSSIE EX-WANKERS AND EX-AUSSIE WANKERS
Still confused about the last one. Most of the rest makes sense.
Just thought I'd share. Seems this post will be my final thoughts on the IPL. No team-by-team coverage for me, apparently. Not that I was going to, of course.