Friday 17 April 2009

Modi's head blows up further

It was always going to happen. He was going to start talking about his own amazingness and how his tournament not just better than every other cricketing tournament, but that his organisational skills are better than those of other sporting bodies:

"Fifa has been working here for 8 years, we have been here for 22 days. I hope they learn from us. We will have a carnival that we will talk about and remember."

"People look at me and think 'He is singlehandedly better than Fifa'. I try not to let it get to my head."

2 comments:

SimonC said...

Eurgh. Trying to decide who I like less out of Lalit Modi and Sepp Blatter has given me a migraine.

Still, "better than FIFA" is right up there with "he's not bad, for a kiddy-fiddler" as compliments go.

Amy said...

Just to put it out there, I like Blatter less. But I don't like either of them at all, so it's not as though I can compare that.

Modi's got the ICC next on his list.