Monday 20 April 2009

Napoleon Einstein is GONE

Thanks to Anonymous for the tip off in my last post.

The Chennai Super Kings have been trimming back on players, and of the five they've cut, my best friend Napoleon Einstein is one of them. What a disappointment. What cruel injustice. These are the people who couldn't even spell his name correctly on their own website. What a disgrace.

This severely puts my plans wayward because if I were to support CSK now, I would be a traitor. Any help?

Of the five players to be gone, the other four are Vidyut Sivaramakrishnan, Srikkanth Anirudha, Suresh Kumar and Abhinav Mukund. Pretty much batsmen, really.

This news has come at a time that I have realised

Apart from playing cricket, he enjoys the company of his family and friends, and also likes dancing and swimming.

That's from Napoleon Einstein's website, by the way. Our very own dancer and swimmer. Oh the cruelty.

Axed, with a great big bloody axe that has taken the souls of many others.

No comments: