Thursday 9 April 2009

The scariest website ever

I just discovered what will always remain the most terrifying website ever (barring those of cricketers). It is called Die nuwe Suid-Afrika and is just... mindblowing. When I first read its description which stated
This blog attempts to chronicle the extreme violence and secret genocide being committed against the white minority of South Africa.

I thought that perhaps this was the funniest blog ever. But that was before I'd looked at the site. To give one example which will automatically provide the only information anyone would ever need to make a judgement about this site, I'll speak of the sidebar. It features a long column of pictures, which are of a cemetery and the words "Warning this is a very graphic Police crime scene photo which may upset sensitive viewers. Hover your mouse over this image to view the actual photo." I of course, being the curious person that I am, hovered over the image and was met with repeated photos of various mutilated bodies presumably photographed at the time of discovery following death.

All the dead people are white.

I thank my lucky stars that I don't have to deal with people like this in my life.

3 comments:

Leo said...

I thank my lucky stars every day that all these people are now in Perth.

Amy said...

So is there something about Perth that attracts racists? We get plenty of poms there, so that's an interesting prospect.

The only South Africans I know in Sydney have unfortunately forgotten Afrikaans, having moved here a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, I trust you will find the following quotes from that web site appealing:

"Afrikaner women are lower than rats, closer related to plants, just fit enough to be raped in an act of genus preservation”
Nadine Gordimer, Knighted, Nobel Prize winner.

"I hate the Afrikaner. I hate his ways, his language and of course his politics"
Nadine Gordimer, Knighted, Nobel Prize winner.