Monday 23 March 2009

Introductions...

Here comes the dreary part of this. Why, hello, I'm Amy, or Amy S. I will be blogging about cricket, as is clearly the case. Expect the opera glasses to play a vital role in the proceedings here. The lovely image of the Channel Nine sports commentators behind the header of this site is from here. Full credit to them, I simply edited it into a rather creepy header. Can't have Amy S. not watching the cricket, now can we?

Simple facts: Australian, Sydneysider (somehow the last part makes me more obnoxious), and obviously interested in cricket to a degree which is far more serious than that of the dreaded Kiki and Sassy. I think even mentioning their name is sacrilege, but I digress. Onward with the point of this post. I have developed a particular bond with the South African cricket team which threatens to grow stronger each day. I am not entirely sure what caused it (oh yes I am. It was entirely to do with the Morkel brothers, I'm sorry), but suffice to say it is quite serious. Serious enough for me to be supporting them through the Australian tour of South Africa. Oh yes I did. Forget Phil Hughes, it was all Duminy and de Villiers for me. Note they did well. Yes. That part is important.

To leave, an all-important image representing the spirit of Amy S.

Yes, I am always watching.

No comments: