Monday 13 April 2009

AB is ignoring me

Me and my fan mail. Maybe he's just refusing to post up anything which even mentions Albie Morkel. No fear, because I've sent another fan mail, and this time, I'm confident he will post it, because I talk about God. Can't go past God, that AB.
AB, you are the GREATEST player ever! You are so positive and I will always STAY SHARP because of you!!! Thank you so much! You are also a man of faith and that is so good to see in the game! Keep on praying, I will be too for SA to win!!!!!!!! GO ALBIE MORKEL!!!!

However, I continue to shamelessly promote Albie.

7 comments:

FSS said...

Give him a bit of time to go through the gazillion fan mails he must receive (not?) and who knows, your patience might be rewarded!

Amy said...

The fan mail basically takes up to 4 or 5 days to appear on his site, I think. If you're not on it, you're out.

I really do believe this one will make it, however, even if he chops off the last part.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the site admin thinks you are retarded and are mistaking AB for Albie. You can forgive him for that, since he doesn't know about your AB-love.

Amy said...

I love him more than the world itself.
But I don't love him as much as I love God. Neither does he.

Sara said...

Hey AMY! Your fan mail is poted, but guess what??? NO ALBIE!!
" Amy S: AB, you are the GREATEST player ever! You are so positive and I will always STAY SHARP because of you!!! Thank you so much! You are also a man of faith and that is so good to see in the game! Keep on praying, I will be too for SA to win!!!!!!!! "

Oh Boy!

Sara said...

sorry i meant "Posted"

Amy said...

This is just gold.