Sunday 12 April 2009

Is Albie Morkel married?

There seem to be a lot of people getting to this site looking for the answer to that question, so I thought I might as well answer it. Legions of Albie fans will have their hearts broken when they read through this post, having been so hopeful before that perhaps he was single.

The answer is yes, he is married.

Her name is Marthnari, and it's one of those childhood crush love stories. They were together in 6th and 7th grade, but then lost touch. Albie had always liked her so about 7 years later he got her number from a friend, called her, and I suppose the rest is history. Or something. Now they're building a house.

So there you go. Knock yourselves out, (dare I say female?) Albie fans. This is one time when I'm actually telling the truth.

"Too bad for you, enthusiastic googlers, I'm married!"

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you were disappointed yourself.

Viswanathan said...

They are already building a house? Why?:)

Amy said...

12th, you're a rascal. I hope you know that.

Ottayan, I imagine to live in :)

Afly said...

Aww this news broke my heart!

Anonymous said...

It could be just a typo but her names' Marthmari Morkel! He's been married for quite awhile now tho!

Amy said...

Yet everyone still wants to know.

I was tossing up between those two names and eventually settled on the one he gave a print publication. Is it really Marthmari for certain then?

Anonymous said...

Albie Morkel is such a hottie ;)

His wife is lucky..

love u albie xox

Amy said...

Too bad Albie doesn't read this blog or he'd have gotten your message.

shikha said...

Her name is Marthmari . she is 28 years old.

shikha said...

I forgot to mention that she is born in March 1981.

Amy said...

Well... that is more information about Albie's wife I ever thought I'd know. I don't quite know how to respond.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh................... sexiest guy on earth...........!!!!!!!! love you.......... muah....... i hate u "MARTHNARI"....... LOVE U ALBIE

Amy said...

Well... okay.

shikha said...

Why didn't u put a picture of them together?

Amy said...

I don't have creepy stalker photos of Albie and his wife. Sorry.

shikha said...

I just want to know, How do u know he is married?

Amy said...

I laugh at you wholeheartedly, sunshine.

Anonymous said...

??

Anonymous said...

Her maiden name is Groenwald. At least at proves he's probably not gay, unlike his captain and maybe AB.

Unknown said...

Marth-M-ari Groen-E-wald

Its a very romatic story.