Sunday 5 April 2009

Mike Hussey drops out again

It's almost getting ridiculous. I tapped into the CSK phonelines and caught onto this call originating from South Africa a few minutes ago:

"Listen, uh, I'm dropping out of this, mate... Ricky, what's wrong? Stop crying, I'm on the phone... So I just wanted to tell you guys. When can we arrange an... Pup, you weren't that bad... Yes, you did get better than me. No need to rub salt in the wound, will you let me get on with this call? Right, sorry about that, what was I saying? When can we arrange a press conference for this news? Why aren't you responding? ...No thanks, Bracks, I'll pass on the pink cupcakes... Hello? Hello? Is anybody there? It's me, Mike. I want to drop out of the IPL. Hello? HELLO?"

6 comments:

Chennai Super Kings Fansite said...

:D

Continue the posts on Hussey & CSK.. :)

Q said...

I dont think he got back in to drop out again, did he?

Amy said...

Ah, but he did:

http://amy-cricket.blogspot.com/2009/04/mike-hussey-back-in-ipl.html

Amy said...

@ CSK Fansite - You know I will.

Rayden said...

What's this?? What did I miss? I am out for one weekend and so much happens.

Amy said...

My deceptive ways may be confusing people. I won't stop, but I'll offer an explanation of sorts:

It's only satire and a parody of his situation with batting. Mike dropped out once and stayed dropped out. Since then, I've written a few posts to the opposite effect.