Wednesday 3 June 2009

When Albie plays...

Expect him to pick up a 3 wicket haul in a practice match. And at least 30 runs on top of that.

OKAY. Man, I've just got this gut feeling that the World T20 or whatever it is will be a whole lot better because Johannes Albertus Morkel will play in it. At the moment, Dale Steyn has magically become capable of bowling well once the IPL is over and he's playing for his country again. Funny that.

Albie doesn't count. He puts his heart and soul into everything. He told me so.

I'm a little afraid that Channel 9 are going to be broadcasting the World T20. I didn't even bother finding out until today, that's how little I care about watching every match live.

In State of Origin Watch, NSW ARE ONE DOWN. FUCKING HELL. If Jarryd Hayne's name weren't spelt like that, I'd probably have his babies. That, and if he weren't an NRL player. We all know how they get, now don't we?

8 comments:

Esra_Star said...

C'mon Albie! Steyn wasn't lying about IPL being a holiday. Look into his crazy Russian eyes, they don't lie.

Channel 9? Why not One HD and give us Ryan Campbell back? Fuck I crack myself up. I'll be watching on Fox.

You'd certainly get something off an NRL player ;P

Amy said...

Plus, there is pretty much nothing attractive about an NRL player if you factor in anything besides their build.

I'd much rather watch on Fox, but I think I'm going to be in the ACT over the long weekend which really won't be a long weekend at all for me. So I don't expect to be getting cable there.

Crownish said...

looks like he's the only guy going above 6 an over (above 5 if you don't count Parnell)

Guess he didn't manage to hide all his secrets from sly ole Murali

rahul said...

he conceded 35 off 4 in an innings where the opposition struggled to 109

hope he makes it up by opening the batting ;)

Stani Army said...

Russian eyes, heheheheh. V good Es.

Let's hope he doesn't get injured before the tournament then Ames. Never know, some Albie hating pom may just do something to him. Ya jus never know.

Esra_Star said...

You poms are cunning little shits Stani. If you learnt to win it would solve so many of your bitter problems!

Clearly there is something wrong when Jacques gets 2/12 off 3. Thankfully karma stepped in once he was allowed to open the batting and get out for 2.

Unknown said...

Steyn & Botha were amazing. The match was really slow but Smithy was the real entertainer of the day. He has man boobs (have you noticed?), the way he ran after the ball -so funny, he struggled getting to it. I am still laughing about it. Play it in slow motion. He looks like a Baywatch star.

Has anybody noticed ROFL's fielding? Hilarious.

Albie's bed hair? He always looks so 'deur die kak'. (Did he just woke up?) Was he sleepwalking when he took that catch? At least he gave us a smile.

Amy said...

You don't want to have babies with any football player. Rape culture isn't nice at all.