Wednesday 17 June 2009

Luke Wright the hobbit, ROFL the elf

And ROFL is an elf. An evil elf, to be precise, as detailed in this previous post of mine.

Now you have the backstory, Boncam has been getting creative photoshopping his countryman into an elf costume, and turning Luke Wright into a hobbit. It is evil, not just because ROFL is really just evil, but also because Wright himself is around the 1.8m mark and therefore not a hobbit.

But Boncam persists, and even though he did a very South African thing of ignoring height, it is still a rather awesome result. If I hadn't told you, you would be none the wiser as to the cunning brain that went into this:

See what he did there.

And then there's ROFL, the evil elf I can't help but love in all his angry spinning glory and shut-eyed swinging at balls. Cricket balls, that is.

Nice elf.

By the way, this post in no way warrants a dozen Anonymous people commenting with a "do Graeme Smith up as a tranny" type comment. It's not on, friends. This is a post about Luke Wright and ROFL, not Graeme Smith.

13 comments:

Esra_Star said...

Well done Boncam, but gee that picture of ROFL scares the fuck out of me. Evil at his finest!

Amy said...

I can seriously imagine him in Santa's workshop with a retarded little hat, ruining presents.

Unknown said...

Amy what about Noddy?

Amy said...

Hahaha, it was only one photo. Oh god, why did I say it?

Go on, do it. It'll be a laugh.

Unknown said...

I'll see what I can do. No promises though. Albie will look freakish, Noddy is tiny.

I need some candidates for The Grinch, I want to make a fairy as well, was considering Stuart Broad.

Stani Army said...

I'm sorry for having to make the SA connection Bon, but The Grinch looks like Barry Richards.

Plus it'll be a easy editing job,...just turn him green.

Unknown said...

Good one, Stani.

richie_141 said...

Now that I've seen ROFL in all his evil glory I'm too afraid to sleep.

Anonymous said...

ROFL is the best

fordaluvofMorne said...

Kallis could totally pull of the grinch... WAIT maybe Shrek?

ha ha ROFL looks cute in a freaky kinda way...

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

price per head reviews said...

LOOOOOOOOOOL I really think that you have a peculiar sense of humor that makes your posts so hilarious, keep it up!