Monday 1 June 2009

How The World Has Changed

Cricinfo has been beaten to a pulp and then remodelled into the shit crazy website it is now. I like it. Gone are the days of blue and white colour schemes, Cricinfo now has balls. Drop down menus, everything in neat little compartments, ESPN plastered all over it. It's going to take some getting used to and I can't navigate around it completely yet but a quick look around and extended use should do the trick. Plus, it even has a walk-through feature if you have the time. Which I don't. Not today, anyway.

Cricinfo is no longer the grandfather of sports websites.

In other news, just about every team has said they think they can win the World T20. If only one had said it, I might talk about it, but all of them pretty much have so it's useless.

4 comments:

Lulu said...

The new Cricinfo is gansta, although it has somewhat sold itself to the news-site cliches.

Stani Army said...

I can't wait for the new Amy S site.....with all that wooshy transition stuff.

When's it happening Ames?

Amy said...

Lulu, I'm still getting my head around it. Nothing is where I expect it to be, but the old Cricinfo site wasn't all that organised. I'm used to the old one.

Stani, never. Unless you want to make me a header which I can't be fucked doing to replace the 2 minute job that my current one is.

Stani Army said...

I will. That's my promise.