Friday 17 April 2009

The Handsome Freddie

That is VB Chandrasekhar, talking about Flintoff on his blog. My oh my, this Freddie, so handsome.

He also talks about Matty Hayden's son "attacking his birthday cake with glee". Because they celebrated little Joshua's birthday. If you say Joshi fast, it sounds like Yoshi. I always did like Yoshi.


And I also just noticed something about Albie Morkel's wikipedia entry. Somebody decided to post up a rather hilarious description of his personal life:
In 2006 he married Teigan Testa and they have four children, two sons and two daughters, Phoebe(2007), Annabel (2007), Samuel (2008) and Sebastian (2009).

Quite the prolific breeder, that Albie.

9 comments:

Esra_Star said...

I think Albie might need to get a tv reception! Breeding like a rabbit, you could have an Albie baby Amy!

Amy said...

I wonder who'd write something as silly as that, however. They're either a genius or utterly moronic.

Esra_Star said...

Morne was probably tipped off by AB that Albie stole his shoes!

Amy said...

In Albie's words, he didn't "steal" them, he simply accidently moved them onto a different bus.

Esra_Star said...

That is genius, I'd give Albie Man of the Match for that alone.

Amy said...

Albie appreciates your kindness and will be quick to praise you when he takes over the world.

richie_141 said...

If I were Albie (oh, all the things I could do!!) I'd use the hotel masterkey to sneak into every room, steal one shoe from every player, and exchange them with Morne's. Then time how long it takes him to a) find a pair b) try squeezing his lifeboat feet into them c) succumb to frustration d) cry and e) find comfort in AB's arms

Esra_Star said...

I am pissing myself imagining Albie doing that,You could make a reality tv show out of that! It was be a winner too.

Amy said...

You would be an excellent mastermind.