Sunday 26 April 2009

My First Groupie

At least, I hope so. I've always wanted a groupie, it seemed like the kind of thing only rock stars could have. But if Damith at Flyslip can have groupies, then surely I can?

Hello Kameelperd. You've never commented here but you have a post dedicated to me, tell me you're my groupie. Then I'll be cooler than Steve Harmison, and that's certainly an achievement of some sort.

Say hi sometime, I treat my groupies nicely. Even if they're evil Morne fans.

Of course, not groupies in the literal context of the word. That would be a little disturbing.

8 comments:

Leela said...

Make sure you get it in writing that she is your groupie; mine said he was, and then used some "I was joking" sorta statement and back-tracked.

:-(

I know... dumped by a groupie! How sad is that?

Very.

Amy said...

That's criminal. What a bastard! Groupies should never treat their figurehead that way.

Shameful, really. I feel for you. I really do. I'm drawing up a contract for my possible groupie as we speak.

Leela said...

I'm drawing up a contract for my possible groupieI am glad you are doing that.

ps: My "ex-groupie" is a sweetheart though...

Amy said...

No hard feelings? But the person has ensured you will remain less cool than Harmy! I'd feel bitter if it were me.

Leela said...

Less cool than Harmy... hmm that is sad. Sigh.

Amy said...

Don't worry. Those with groupies won't look down upon you.

MrsMelman said...

Never fear!!!!!!! your first groupie is here! sorry been stuck behind a bar at the cricket club so not been online! do i need to sign a contract to mention u everyday? haha

Amy said...

Interesting, my groupie arrives.

At least it's certain I do have one groupie. Welcome, and that contract's only optional ;)