Monday 27 April 2009

Hello Irfan

It was good to see him back, wasn't it? If Punjab were going to win, I'm glad it's him who won it for them.

Of course, Sangakkara did a lot with the bat, but Irfan Pathan was an all-round superstar. See what I did there.

Although, I cannot believe Punjab's bowlers were good enough to defend that pathetic total. Kudos to them. Irfan did the good stuff at the start.

"I'm the king of the world!"

The only thing he's missing is a Kate Winslet.

And I'm extremely pissed off that they're still showing racing instead of the IPL. The first match was broadcast when the second one had begun so NONE OF IT WAS LIVE. Fuckers.

And on the previous match, fat Jacques is out first ball. I laughed for a long time.

KP's face after he got out was priceless. You could tell he was furious with himself for being such an idiot. Which he was.

11 comments:

Som said...

Bro Yusuf's Super Over heroics sourred him on. Come on Err...Fun....

Amy said...

Did you see how Irfan smashed Yusuf around as well? That was funny. Brother against brother.

richie_141 said...

You know what pissed me off even more than a 4 hour delayed 'live' telecast? The random and inappropriate placement of ads. Bowler running in...ad! Six...ad! Wicket...ad! 5th ball of the over...ad!

I got so angry I wanted to Hulk out and go seriously bad arse. Instead I inundated the ten.com forum with complaints. All of the crappy things One have one, this, this really takes the cake. Dear people at One, do yourself a favour, and DON'T PISS ME OFF. Oh yeah, shouting and all.

Phew.

Amy said...

This is why you don't let FTA channels get exclusive rights to a sport.

Aha, forget that. I'm also complaining on their forums. Hurrah.

richie_141 said...

The worst bit was how utterly helpless I felt at 3 in the morning. Once I was angry enough to actually do something, there was nothing I could do. Which just made me even angrier. Damn, damn, damn. Bloody One. A pox on their house

Amy said...

Anyway, I just realised they're doing it again tonight. The CSK vs. DC match is being broadcast after it's finished.

Fuck. I can't rearrange my sleeping patterns around this. I have a life and work to do.

Esra_Star said...

I'm pretty sure my body clock is running on South African time! Lucky my boss is on holidays and my desk is in a corner so I can have random naps at my desk. Don't understand the need for such a delay though.

Amy said...

I'm just severely pissed off because I have very many busy weeks coming up right about now, and I probably won't be able to catch the IPL at these odd hours anymore.

Krutika Chitre said...

IRFAN rules!!

Amy said...

You bet.

Anonymous said...

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, gteat
written and come with almost all important infos. I'd
like to look more posts like this .

Also visit my web-site; m88