Thursday 14 May 2009

New Project

I have an exciting new project in mind which might just be hopelessly cruel to a poor few individuals, but which I'm sure will provide both me and you with unlimited entertainment.

As of yet, I haven't gotten it all worked out and I don't know when exactly it will come into play, if at all, but rest assured that Ricky Ponting couldn't have come up with a more awesome idea. And everyone knows he's a bloody genius.

For now, the secrecy shall remain, but if everything goes right, something great will becoming your way who-knows-when.

2 comments:

Damith S. said...

Oh oh, this can either end well or bad. Im gonna go with bad.

Amy said...

I can exclusively reveal it might have a little something to do with good old Sri Lanka itself.

Be afraid, my friends. Be very afraid of my ways.