Sunday 17 May 2009

The Most Horrifying Albie & Gunther Moment Ever

You cannot even begin to comprehend just how horrifying this is. There is no part of me that doesn't look at this and immediately want to go into hiding in a remote area of South America. It's just beyond sickening to look at these photos of Andre Nel and Albie Morkel FROLICKING in the sea.

Just look at that. Doesn't a small part of your soul die when you look at it?

From one of Albie's earlier tours to New Zealand in March 2004:



I'm just... going to disappear now. That has scarred me for life. Gunther taking advantage of a young Albie. WHAT IS GOING ON?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least Nel played a decent number of tests, something Albie is unlikely to do.

Chris said...

Scary photos. Gunther is onto Albie now is he?

richie_141 said...

You're not going to want to hear this, but Albie looks like he's enjoying being taken advantage of. A lot...

Anonymous said...

Gunther looks absolutely huge in the second photo. It's like a Japanese monster movie where they forgot the rubber suits.

Gretel said...

Amy just wanted an excuse to post a gratuitous topless Albie pic.

Esra_Star said...

Oh dear, this should have come with a warning... If I have nightmares tonight Amy I shall blame you!

Amy said...

Anonymous, because that has everything to do with the subject of this post. Cheers.

Chris, I fear he may be.

Richie, don't ever say that again. It just makes the screaming worse.

DB, that's just... a mental image I'd rather forget.

Gretel, damn you caught me there. But I'm sure I could do better than a gratuitous shot of him splashing about with Andre. There are better photos out there, just say the word...

Esra, I was considering whether to change my blog settings and have the little warning sign for "adult content" come up. Didn't end up doing it.

Anonymous said...

Dare you to post a cute Albie topless pic then.

Amy said...

You're on.