Friday 15 May 2009

Albie Damon

On Cricinfo, there is an article in the Page 2 section which caught my eye for one small reason:
The IPL movie has apparently assembled a star-studded ensemble cast, and will feature Shah Rukh Khan as Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta as Preity Zinta, Aamir Khan as Gautam Gambhir, Vladimir Putin as Nasser Hussain, John C Reilly as Virender Sehwag, Matt Damon as Albie Morkel, and Kamal Hassan as everyone else. The music will, thankfully, not be scored by Sivamani.

I think the actor for Sehwag is particularly apt. Sometimes I get them confused.

But Matt Damon as Albie Morkel? That isn't even funny in my nightmares.

6 comments:

Q said...

Its obviously not true :-)

Amy said...

I know... What on earth?! I just thought that even the joke was horrifying, because that's what Matt Damon is. Horrifying.

Esra_Star said...

I think I just vomited a little. That's not even funny.

Amy said...

Matt Damon is a freak of nature. I just keep getting an image of Team America in my mind when I think of him.

Prabu said...

the best casting is Vladimir Puting as Nasser - they're practically twins

Amy said...

Hahaha, yeah it is a good one.