Friday, 15 May 2009

What would you call Eoin's shot?

A reverse reverse sweep? Something which is even more of a tongue-twister? How about a "change-up". That's what all the cool people are calling it, namely the man himself:
"We like to call it 'a change up' because we go for the reverse and it's obviously not there so have to change it up. I've played two or three of them in my career but it's certainly in the locker."
Well, interesting history about the change-up. But if I had the opportunity to name my own shot, I'd make sure it was something far better than that. The Destroyer180, perhaps. "And Eoin Morgan is going in for the Destroyer180, what a shot!"

I would revolutionise cricket.

No comments: