Saturday 30 May 2009

Dhoni and his freakish counterpart

Yesterday I posted about Dhoni's newfound insanity and of the suspect picture which raised a few concerns:


But Prabu has found a connection between Dhoni and an actor in a Tamil movie. I do believe he said it was a Vikram in the movie Kasi. Now, while I have no idea what is going on in the following video, I do know that the comparison with Dhoni in the photo above is possible the best thing that has happened to cricket. It is hilarious beyond belief, and I might have laughed myself to tears:



Really just... far too good. Far too good.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hilarious!

Prabu said...

Thanks Ames

Amy said...

Chris, I agree entirely.

Prabu, thanks for the link. It was the funniest part of my day.

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha!

*Almost dies laughing*