Wednesday 6 May 2009

More Onion Jokes

This time it's Chris Gayle behind them. Excellent, I love a West Indian who can joke, and extend his stay in the IPL for the good of his broken team, obviously forgetting the rather lucrative contract he had signed.

That is the kind of man who ought to be making Graham Onions jokes.

On Tim Bresnan and England's very own stinker:
"I don't known nothing about them, I haven't seen them, not even tasted onion."

Okay, so he could have worked on the execution a bit, but it's pretty snappy for an impromptu effort. Snappy, I like it.

Of course, Gayle has no idea what he's in for with Onions. If you try cutting him down on the field, he'll just make you cry.

4 comments:

12th Man said...

Onions will probably show him what he is made of when he gets an opportunutity to bowl at Gayle.

He might make Gayle cry for his ignorance too!

Amy said...

I can't wait. I actually want England to win this series so the go into the Ashes thinking they can win. It'll make what ensues all the more funnier.

Anonymous said...

Its a golden Onion on debut.

Amy said...

You're far too funny.