Wednesday 6 May 2009

The new 1st and 2nd

How a night's cricket can change the way the rankings look. Rajasthan were unstoppable and now find themselves at second place on the charts, while Delhi apparently knowingly beat Kolkata by 6 wickets. Yeah, I'm glad I didn't watch that one. But Morne van Wyk did well for his rather pathetic team, collecting 74 runs. The silly kind ogre does it again for his team.

Anyway, that makes Delhi first. My arch nemesis didn't bat so I am spared for another day.

Meanwhile, our new 3rd is battling injuries in both Dhoni and Morkel. It's Dhoni's finger and Albie's retarded ankle which I mentioned some while ago. They think it'll all be fine for the next match. OR WILL IT?

Om nom nom, says the Cookie Monster. This is a very tasty competition. But this is coming from someone who eats just about anything which appears to be delicious, but on the inside is not quite so nice.

If you can figure out where that analogy is going, I'm sure we'll all be thankful for the explanation, myself included.

10 comments:

raj said...

Chennai would still be second on Run rate. RR are third

Amy said...

One game can do wonders for your team.

Esra_Star said...

Whilst AB didn't bat the look on his face when he went arse up on the boundary and the ball rolled behind him for 4 was the highlight of my night. My manic laughing at stupid hours of the morning was not appreciated by house mates.

Marchanalle said...

Talking about AB Esra, I noticed he gave this advice when you're under siege.

I can also take everything in and allow it to affect me as a person. But, there's really only one way for me to get through situations like that! And that's to give Jesus the steering wheel and asking Him to drive for me!!

richie_141 said...

Truly words to live by...

Amy said...

Esra, if only I'd been there to watch it.

Marchanalle, are you fucking serious? HAHAHAHA.

Johan said...

RR just need to get Smith to lose a couple of stone.

Amy said...

But then he won't look half as hilarious walking out there with midgets. Haha.

Crownish said...

Hi,
I found a Chennai Super Kings insider blog, it's not toilet humour, has the chennai essence and it's too good!
have a read: http://sennaisuperkinks.wordpress.com/

Amy said...

Is that you, Crownish? :)