Monday 4 May 2009

Jacques in the Top 5

Q has the current leading run scorers in the IPL up on his blog. I've never really looked at these as they're updated. Last I heard AB was somewhere in the top 5, but thankfully, he dropped out quickly.

Leading Batsmen
1. Matthew Hayden (CSK) - 6 inn, 246 runs at 41.00
2. Suresh Raina (CSK) - 6 inn, 232 runs at 38.67
3. Brad Hodge (KKR) - 7 inn, 230 runs at 46.00
4. Jacques Kallis (RCB) - 7 inn, 220 runs at 36.67
5. Adam Gilchrist (DC) - 6 inn, 210 runs at 41.80

What the fuck is Jacques Kallis doing on that list? NOOOOOOOOOO the world is crumbling around me.

Devastating is what this is. Kallis has made a mockery of T20 cricket. Maybe people will actually start believing he's a real T20 batsman. That would be the worst day of my life.

And for anyone who says his figures speak for themselves, SO DO HIS BOWLING FIGURES.

4 comments:

pRAFs said...

RUN AMY!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!
Kallis is one the leading run scorers in a t20 league.
AB is all over the place.
ranjith fernando is doing commentary all the time
Jesse's obsessed with first over dimissals
Albie doesn't look like he could even hit a beach ball
Slinga's gettin hit for sixes.
i'm lightin my last cigar

Esra_Star said...

The saffa's are so confused they've named Jacques in the T20 world cup squad. The world clearly is ending.

Q said...

AB was there Amy.. he was 3rd in my Q1 report..

Amy said...

Prafs, the apocolypse, that's what I was saying.

Esra, I know. They were debating whether to have him on the side a few weeks ago and now it's certain. Disturbing.

Q, I knew it wasn't just a nightmare. Lucky he got that duck or he might have forced his way back into the top 5.