Friday 1 May 2009

In my spare time I love the Bible

The MG pointed me out to a website which is both terrifying and hilarious.

ABUNDANTBIBLE.COM, at the following URL:

http://amy-cricket.blogpsot.com/

What's that? You didn't think it's my site, did you? Because this is a 'blogpsot" and not a "blogspot". But rest assured that I am the person running that site.

I love an abundance of Bibles. It is a "mega site of Bible studies and information". You hear that? A MEGA site. Only I could think of something so amazing. AB de Villiers helped me make the site. I thank him for his co-operation.

An excerpt which will draw you in and surely have you preaching Christianity before you know it:
God loves you. Jesus stands at the door of your heart, knocking. If you will open the door, He will come in. Those that believe they are saved—but live for self & in disobedience to the Bible, refusing to do God’s will—deceive themselves.

8 comments:

richie_141 said...

Wow. Just wow.

Amy said...

I don't know why they have that URL. It's creepy.

Esra_Star said...

AB is trying to convert all Amy S fans so that more people won't mock him and his bible.

richie_141 said...

Clearly, God is watching...

SimonC said...

I can't help noticing you made a prediction for the Millennium:

"For the first time since man has existed, Satan will not be able to deceive people... There will be peace. The world will love the Jews. People will love one another. There may be some small instances of sin, but overall... Love will prevail."

I love "there may be some small instances of sin." Light flurries of surreptitious masturbation, I suppose. But unfortunately:

"After the thousand years are expired, Satan will then be let loose for a little season."

Awwww, man. Satan will have to receive a no-objection letter from his regional board first, I presume.

The MG said...

Oh, I'd better mention that it wasn't me who originally stumbled across it, it was a fellow officer on our FB cricket group. Credit where credit's due. But I made the AB connection, so COPYRIGHT (C)! :P

Amy said...

Interesting. Yes, you get the credit, partly because I've already posted it and partly because you had the initiative to tell me about it.

How's that?

The MG said...

OUT. Plumb LBW.

Ah, my name being immortalised in HTML code is enough for me :P